If you are a fan of Winnie-the-Pooh, and let's face it even if you aren't you probably know someone who is, then this unique handmade and eco-friendly pendant is for you.
Made using paper from a pre-loved copy of the book each of these pendants features an illustration from the book meaning that each will be different. Small origami roses add a charming finishing touch.
The picture used will be chosen at random so may feature other characters from the book. However if you have a special preference for a particular character then just pm me and I will do my best to do this for you.
- The pendant measures 5x2.5 cm (approximately 1 x2 inches) and comes on a 45cm ( 18 inch) chain as standard. If you would like a longer chain then just ask and I will happily do this for you.
- The chain and pendant base are made from silver plated nickel free metal.
- It comes in a kraft paper envelope tied with raffia.
- All packaging used is recyclable and as far as possible made from recycled materials.
- A note will be enclosed giving details of the paper used.
- All paper elements are finished with several coats of waterproof varnish to add shine, strength, durability and water resistance.