Perfect for any one who loves herbs, for cooking, for their use in traditional remedies or as part of their practice as a green, hedge or kitchen witch, each of these pendants is individually handmade using paper from a pre-loved copy of Culpeper's Complete Herbal - a book which was the first to set out the many ways in which herbs could be used - although some of the remedies and treatments recommended may not be seen as appropriate in the 21st century.
Each pendant will feature a different herb and these will be chosen at random, however if you have a preference for a particular herb please message me and I will do my best to oblige.
- The paper elements have been given several coats of waterproof varnish to add shine, strength, durability and water resistance.
- Each pendant will be unique due to the materials and techniques being used to make it. The photo shows examples of the pendants and there may be some slight differences in detail. However each will feature one of the herbs mentioned in Culpeper's herbal.
- The pendants come in three colourways - antique bronze,silver or gold tone.
- Comes ready to gift in a handfolded origami envelope tied around with raffia and finished with a sprig of organic rosemary from my garden.
- The pendant measures 5 cm x 2.5 cm (2" x 1") and comes on a 45 cm (18 inch) chain. If you wish for a shorter or longer chain simply send me a message.