These bird earrings have been hand folded using squares of vintage sheet music giving them a unique look. Light and easy to wear they have a drop of approximately 3 cm (1 1/4 inches) and move beautifully when worn. Reusing paper that would otherwise be pulped like this is something I love to do and these earrings make a great gift for anyone who values the importance of recycling. Being made from sheet music means they make particularly good gifts for any musician, music lover or music teacher.
- The earrings are made from vintage sheet music and hand folded meaning that each pair will be individual and unique.
- They have a drop of approximately 3 cm (1 1/4 inches).
- The paper elements have been finished with several coats of good quality waterproof varnish to add shine, strength, durability and water resistance.
- They will come packed in a hand folded origami envelope.
- They come on sterling silver hooks.