The stars will be singing with these unique handmade origami stud earrings. Made by recycling vintage sheet music each pair of earrings is guaranteed to be totally unique making them just as special as you or the person you are gifting them to.
Not just for Christmas any more, stars are fashionable all year round.
As well as being perfect for anyone who likes unusual or quirky earrings these also make great little gifts for any music lover or musician.
They are also available made using paper from a pre-loved copy of A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens.
- The earrings measure approximately 3 cm across (1 1/4 inches).
- The earrings are set on sterling (925) silver studs.
- The paper stars are finished with several coats of good quality waterproof varnish to add shine, strength, durability and water resistance.
- They come wrapped in a hand folded craft paper origami envelope tied around with raffia meaning all the packaging is recyclable or compostable.
- Enclosed in the envelope will be a note explaining the origins of the paper used to make the earrings meaning they come ready to gift.
The envelope itself is enclosed in a large letter sized box meaning they will fit through the letterbox.